This is the tenth video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby's Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby (this post)
In this video, we explore how GraphQL works and practice using it with Gatsby to query our content.