This is the ninth video in our beginner series exploring GatsbyJS and how to use it to easily build performant apps and websites:
- What is Gatsby?
- Starting a New Gatsby Project
- Gatsby’s Default Files and Folders
- Writing HTML in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Pages to a Gatsby Project
- Wrapping Pages in a Layout Component
- Writing CSS in a Gatsby Project
- Writing CSS-in-JS in a Gatsby Project
- Adding Content to a Gatsby Project (this post)
- Using GraphQL with Gatsby
In this video, we explore a few ways we can add content to a Gatsby project and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
For more, check out the entire playlist on YouTube.