- 📺 Cypress for Create React App (with code coverage and TypeScript) • 8 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to install and configure Cypress to work in a React and TS project.
- 📺 Get started with End to End testing using Cypress and TypeScript • 5 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to use the Cypress test runner in visual and headless mode.
- 📺 Why Cypress has taken over E2E testing • 1 minute video by Basarat Ali showing three reasons
cypresshas changed e2e testing for the better.
- 📺 UNIT testing your React components VISUALLY • 8 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how
cypress-react-unit-testoffers a better experience than
@testing-library/reactfor unit testing visual components.
- 📺 Cypress 5.0 Test Retries (and why you should use them) 🌹 • 4 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to reduce test flakiness by enabling Cypress' retries setting.
- 📺 Cypress - Real World App - Setup and Walkthrough • 5 minute video by Basarat Ali giving a tour of the example cypress-realworld-app project, which demonstrates real-world usage of Cypress testing methods, patterns, and workflows.
- 📺 Cypress in a Nutshell • 41 minute introductory webcast by Amir Rustamzadeh.
- 📺 Cypress Crash Course: Learn full end-2-end testing using Cypress • 117 minute video by codedamn.
- 📺 Don't Mock Fetch (or Axios): Use Mock Service Worker and Test Like a User • 24 minute video by Leigh Halliday showing how to use msw to mock an HTTP request by intercepting it with a service worker.
- 📺 Cross Browser AUTOMATION and TESTING using PLAYWRIGHT • 9 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to use
playwrightto run the same automated tests in Chromium, Webkit and Firefox.
- 📺 What is HTTP Authentication and how to automate it with Playwright • 4 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to automate entering HTTP authentication credentials using
- 📺 Automating user interactions in a browser using Playwright • 6 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to simulate user actions with Playwright.
- 📺 Scraping and Verifying the contents a webpage using Playwright • 7 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to use Playwright to assert that the DOM content matches the expected values.
- 📺 Mocking, Intercepting, Monitoring and Waiting for network requests with Playwright • 6 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to automate interactions with network requests using Playwright.
- 📺 TDD for those who don't need it - GopherCon SG 2017 • 14 minute video by Chew Choon Keat humourously converting you to TDD by showing how you can use it to loop through a declarative list of requirements you list up front.
- 📺 TDD, Where Did It All Go Wrong? • 64 minute video by Ian Cooper about how to apply TDD as originally intended and avoid bad testing practices like testing implementation details rather than required behaviours.
- 📺 TDD: The Bad Parts • 30 minute video by Matt Parker about bad testing practices to avoid. Includes great tip to pair tests with each behaviour, not each file.