- 📺 How I Got Good at Algorithms and Data Structures • 8 minute video by Kevin Naughton Jr. recommending what to study and in what order.
- 🧑🎓 AlgoExpert • The ultimate resource to prepare for coding interviews. Everything you need, in one streamlined platform.
- 🧑🎓 Interview Cake • Programming interview questions + help getting job offers.
- 📺 Tree Algorithms • 8 video playlist by William Fiset.
- 📺 Algorithms: Binary Search on Trees and Lists • 14 minute video by ThePrimeagen.
- 📺 Recursion: How to FINALLY understand recursion • 13 minute video by ThePrimeagen that uses a maze solver as an example.
- 📺 FizzBuzz programming interview: What makes it hard? Simple solution 🌹 • 5 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to implement FizzBuzz simply and then refactor it.
- 📺 FizzBuzz: One Simple Interview Question • 7 minute video by Tom Scott showing how to solve FizzBuzz.
- 📺 Algorithms Explained – minimax and alpha-beta pruning • 11 minute video by Sebastian Lague explaining the minimax algorithm and how to use alpha-beta pruning to make it faster.
- 📺 A* Pathfinding (E01: algorithm explanation) • 12 minute video by Sebastian Lague explaining the A* pathfinding algorithm.
Strategy: Track values while iterating
- 📺 Coding Interview: Programming Loop Invariants • 3 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to find the minimum value in an array by tracking the minimum value seen so far while iterating.
- 📺 Coding Interview: Longest Consecutive Character • 3 minute video by Basarat Ali showing how to identify the character in a string with the most consecutive repetitions.
- 🧑🎓 Data Structures | AlgoExpert • The foundational knowledge you need to ace the coding interviews.
- 📺 Data structures • 55 video playlist by William Fiset.
- 📺 Data Structures - Computer Science Course for Beginners • 3 hour video by NullPointer Exception.
- 📺 Data Structure Interview Questions and Answers • 58 minute video by IntelliPaat firing through 50 conceptual interview questions and answers about data structures.
- 📺 Data Structures: Linked Lists, Queues, and Stacks • 26 minute video by ThePrimeagen.
- 📺 Dynamic Programming • 10 video playlist by William Fiset.
- 📺 Hiring & Getting Hired in Tech • 91 minute video by Sarah Drasner and Jason Lengstorf answering live questions from the chat about how to succeed at the coding interview process.
- ✍️ Advice for Writing a Technical Resume • Article by Sarah Drasner.
- 🎧 Full Stack Radio: 152: How to Stand Out When Applying for a Job at a Small Company • 48 minute podcast episode by Adam Wathan and Ben Orenstein with dos and don'ts when applying for a technical job.
- 📺 Mock Coding Interviews On AlgoExpert?! • 11 minute video by Clement Mihailescu giving a tour of the mock interview feature of AlgoExpert.
- 📺 The Resume That Got Me Into Google (software engineer resume tips) • 17 minute video by Clement Mihailescu explaining each line of his previous and new software engineering resume in detail and describing why he changed what he included as his experience grew.
- 📺 The Projects That Got Me Into Google (tips for software engineering projects) • 18 minute video by Clement Mihailescu walking through four projects (including two cool animated algorithm visualizers) and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses as example resume projects demonstrating technical skill by evaluating them based on whether they include appealing visuals, a wow factor and interactivity; whether they are easy to understand; and whether they taught the coder something truly useful.
- 📺 Pathfinding Visualizer Tutorial (software engineering project) • 55 minute video by Clement Mihailescu showing how to create a basic pathfinding algorithm visualizer app using React.